March 15th – 22nd 2024, Red Sea (Egypt)
Are you passionate about diving and want to live the experience of a liveaboard in Egypt with us? Sign up for this adventure and discover the incredible depths of the Red Sea with a lot of cool people!
¿What is exactly a “Liveaboard”?
A liveaboard is, as its name indicates, a trip in which everything is lived and done on a boat; In our case, diving, sleeping and eating (a lot!), basically.
There are different types of liveaboards all over the world, and they are a perfect option for lovers of diving, surfing or any other aquatic modality who want to have a more complete and authentic experience and, of course, and in our case, dive in remote places. where you couldn’t reach on a day trip.
Fechas del viaje
The liveaboard is scheduled for the dates of March 15th to 22nd 2024, and we may add a few days before or after with some activity in the area! (quads, beach daytrips, etc.).
IMPORTANT: You embark on March 15 during the afternoon (between 6:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. the next day) and on March 22 you leave the boat around 9:30 a.m. (Remember that at least 24 hours must pass to fly after the dives).
Este viaje se embarca en el puerto de Hurghada
The Reef&Wrecks northern route offers us a unique experience that combines the exploration of vibrant coral reefs with the fascination of shipwrecks, including the famous SS Thistlegorm. The diversity of marine life is also impressive, making this route an unforgettable experience for any diver!
It is one of our favorites itineraries because of its variety, the dives it offers (we will do up to 21 dives!), the incredible wrecks that we will explore and the amount of marine and reef life that is seen!
The main diving spots will be the following: Abu Nuhas, Straits of Gubal, SS Thistlegorm, Ras Mohamed, Straits of Tiran, Ulysses and others
This itinerary requires at least having an Open Water qualification (there is no minimum number of dives), although for some other diving you may not be able to go down more than 18m if you do not have higher qualifications such as advanced (which you can do on board if you wish). interested).
One of the most important aspects for a liveaboard to go well and to fully enjoy it is that the place where we “live” for a week is comfortable and functional.
In our case, we will have the Emperor Superior for ourselves, a 37-meter-long super-boat and one of the best in the fleet that, in addition, was fully refurbished in 2022 (so we will have it practically brand new!!)
The boat is ready to accommodate up to 26 divers in very comfortable rooms, with air conditioning and everything you need to feel comfortable and rest after the dives. The main floor has a large dining room where meals are served, and on the upper floor a living room where dive briefings are held and where there are sofas, books, documentaries, etc. At the bottom are the rooms and on the upper terrace there is a bar with tables and a gigantic deck with sun loungers where you can sunbathe or have a good snooze.
As for the meals and service, it’s just amazing; The menus are abundant and very varied and the staff is always attentive, smiling and helping you with whatever you need (even putting on your wetsuit or putting on your fins!).
Budget and prices
The final price for the trip on these dates is 1.245€, which remains at 1.180€ per person after applying the 5% discount for reservations confirmed before June 1st 2023 or for divers who have traveled with us before.
* Rooms on the main and upper deck (with large windows and views) have a supplement of €100/person.
** The superior suite (with large windows and panoramic views) has a supplement of €150/person.
***The single room has a supplement of €150/person.
You can see all the cabin upgrades options and details here.
What’s included and what’s not?
- Included: diets + drinks (breakfast/lunch/dinner), room + bed linen/towels, 18/21 guided dives + tanks (free Nitrox included) and transfers to/from the nearest airports in Hurghada or Marsa Alam*.
- Not included: flights, insurance, diving equipment (can be rented**), alcoholic beverages (although they include wine with dinners and we can make a boat to buy beers in advance!) and tips.
* Transfers will be organized according to the arrival of travelers. As a general rule, one transfer is included from Hurghada airport and another from Marsa Alam airport at 18:00 on the day of embarkation and at 9:30 on the day of disembarkation. Private transfers at different times have an additional cost.
** Alquilar el equipo completo cuesta 180€ (máscara, aletas, regulador, BCD, neopreno, SMB y ordenador). Podéis ver todos los precios de alquiler aquí.
Requirements, conditions and reservations
Reservation period: from May 1, 2023 to June 1, 2023. The payment of the reservation (20%) must be made when confirming it, while the rest of the amount to confirm the place will have to be paid before October 1st.
Reservations on or after June 1st 2023 won’t apply for the 5% discount.
All reservations will be paid by transfer to an account that we have created for the trip and from which we will transfer everything to the company (0.7% fee applies for international transfer).
As places are limited, we will give priority to the first emails that arrive and we will confirm and choose cabins in that order!
Only 5 places left for this trip, don’t miss out yours!
What our travellers say
Why travel with us?
In case you still have doubts, we leave you 5 reasons why you should sign up for #liveaboard with us!
1. You will spend an incredible week diving and being amazed by the marine life of Egypt or the Maldives, on a comfortable boat with everything you need
2. You will meet many cool people who are passionate about diving and adventure
3. You will greatly improve your technique and knowledge about diving, and you can take a course to level up if you are interested!
4. You will enjoy amazing sunrises and sunsets, as well as nights full of stars and the tranquility that comes with living on a boat.
5. You will have a great time and we will have some beers in Ancient Egypt after a lot of diving!