Red Sea Routes
All the liveaboard itineraries we have in the Red Sea
Are you thinking about doing a liveaboard in the Red Sea and don’t know which route to choose? Here we give you a brief summary of the routes we have so you can choose well. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you solve them!
Which route to choose in the Red Sea for a liveaboard?
The Red Sea is a popular destination for diving with different liveaboard routes, and it’s really important to choose well which one we want to do both for the enjoyment of the dives we do and so as not to have safety problems when doing the dives.
The northern (reef&wrecks) and southern (south&st.johns) routes are perfect for less experienced divers who want to practice and improve their level and experience while enjoying incredible reefs and the marine diversity that the waters of the Red Sea offer.
The central Red Sea route (or those that include the famous Brothers, Daedalus or Elphistone points) is ideal for experienced divers who want to see sharks and pelagics in their natural habitat and swimming against the strong currents.
It is important to choose a route appropriate to your level of experience for a safe and satisfying diving experience. Likewise, remember that on board you can improve your diving level and take one of the higher courses such as the advanced or the nitrox course!
…and what our travelers think after the experience!
Why travel with us?
In case you still have doubts, we leave you 5 reasons why you should sign up for #liveaboard with us!
1. You will spend an incredible week diving and being amazed by the marine life of Egypt or the Maldives, on a comfortable boat with everything you need
2. You will meet many cool people who are passionate about diving and adventure
3. You will greatly improve your technique and knowledge about diving, and you can take a course to level up if you are interested!
4. You will enjoy amazing sunrises and sunsets, as well as nights full of stars and the tranquility that comes with living on a boat.
5. You will have a great time and we will have some beers in Ancient Egypt after a lot of diving!